Thursday, March 1, 2007

So Many Vendors

We are currently in the process of getting estimates for our window blinds. Yes, I'm tired of the "watched" feeling I get every time I leave our bedroom (which is the only room in the house that has window coverings). So over the next two weeks, we have eleven different companies coming out the the house and falling all over themselves to make a deal. MyHoney took the first two alone and held his own very nicely.

Update on the flood damage: The builder finally came out to fix the baseboards and put in new tiles and carpet. I'm hoping it'll all be fresh and wonderful when I get home from work today.

We've finally gotten a land line at the house, which is great because our cell phones get absolutely NO reception at the house whatsoever. I think after dropping one call six times, your friends start getting a little fed up...*Nicca*. And MyHoney was very worried that he woudn't be able to dial 911 fast enough in the event that he has to shoot someone...

Last week was MyHoney's birthday and we had a little party for him. My parents and grandparents came out, and Jesse and Staci and the little ones were able to come too. He was non-stop smiles while they were here. We're looking to have another little get together the last weekend in March if anyone is interested. If you don't mind sleeping on the floor in the game room, then we'd love to have you!

That's all for now!