Survey
- How far along?: 26 weeks
- Total weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself this morning, maybe I'll remember next time. But don't hold your breath.
- How much does baby weigh?: About 2 pounds
- Maternity clothes?: Every day, though I can still pull off the rubber band trick with a couple of my pre-pregnancy work pants.
- Stretch marks?: Nope, and praying that they never show. The linea is ugly enough thank you very much.
- Sleep?: Still pretty good : )
- Best moment this week?: See 'Nursery Progress'
- Movement?: There are times where he'll be still for a long while and then go completely insane. It's so funny to watch my belly jumping around like mad.
- Food cravings?: Mozzarella cheese sticks
- Labor signs?: Nope, and I'd like to keep it that way for a while.
- Belly button in or out?: Still flat
- What I miss: My cute pre-pregnancy clothes
- What I'm looking forward to: Trip to CA, we leave tomorrow night! Woo hoo!
- Milestone: This is my last week of 2nd Trimester. The home stretch is in sight with less than 100 days to go!
Our appt on the 17th went well. Baby is doing great, strong heartbeat, strong kicks and overall, looking perfect. I’m going to have to do the glucose test for the next appt, so they gave me the orange flavored concoction. I’m hoping it’s not too bad.
Nursery Progress:
The paint is all done and the border is up. We were left with about a foot of wallpaper, so it was perfect! We still need a closet organizer, decorative stuff and some shelves... and maybe a new curtain rod, I don't know if I'm liking this one anymore.
Nursery Progress:
The paint is all done and the border is up. We were left with about a foot of wallpaper, so it was perfect! We still need a closet organizer, decorative stuff and some shelves... and maybe a new curtain rod, I don't know if I'm liking this one anymore.
We found another awesome deal on Craigslist for the dresser/changer combo; saved ourselves a good $150! I took off the knobs and replaced them with ones that match the wallpaper border. Have I mentioned how in love I am with this stuff? The cars are just too darn cute!
I'm still feeling great. I've had some back pain, but nothing too bad, and it doesn't last too long. I know I shouldn't ever say this, but honestly, if it weren't for the big ol' belleh, I'd never know I was pregnant. The whole thing is just flying by and I'm loving it! Don't hate me!
I'll be scheduling our birthing classes pretty soon and I still have to hit up HR to figure out the whole maternity leave thing. That should be fun! *note the sarcasm*
I guess that's all for now, so I'll leave you with... the belleh!
No comments:
Post a Comment