I found this survey on some other baby blogs that I read and thought it would be a cool little thing to include here. It's kind of a Cliff's Notes of what's happened since the last time I updated.
- Gender?: It's a BOY!! (I'll be taking this question out for future posts. Not gonna change)
- How far along?: 24 weeks
- Total weight gain: +21 pounds... yeah... I know it's not anything I should be worrying about, but I really hate seeing the numbers on the scale going up.
- How much does baby weigh?: According to my books, baby weighs a pound and a half.
- Maternity clothes?: Yep
- Stretch marks?: No, but I do have a linea nigra :bleh:
- Sleep?: I'm finding it a little tougher to find a comfy position, but once I'm actually sleeping, I'm out for the night.
- Best moment this week?: We actually got to see baby boy moving around and kicking me. I don't think I've ever seen MyHoney stare at anything as hard as he was staring at my belly : )
- Movement?: Every day! He's getting pretty strong. I think we might have a little soccer star on our hands (just like his daddy)!
- Food cravings?: I had to run out to Target the other day for fruit cups. They just sounded sooo good!
- Labor signs?: No, and hopefully no signs for another 15ish weeks
- Belly button in or out?: It's actually flat! I'm hoping it stays that way; I think I might get a little weirded out if it were to become and outtie.
- What I miss: Roller coasters. I haven't ridden one since we got married!
- What I'm looking forward to: Next weeks' appointment
- Milestone: 24 weeks means that our baby is now viable! If something should happen now (God forbid), then the doctors would have a much better chance of keeping the little one alive.
MyHoney took me out yesterday to get a new pair of jeans. I was surprised (and a little miffed) that the first pair I bought started to dig into mah belleh. We hit up Motherhood Maternity where I found the Secret Panel jeans. Let me just say that I am in Heaven! I wish there was a legitimate reason to wear them even after baby gets here! They're so funny to see on, the panel goes up pretty high!
Check out the sexiness:
My wonderful mother-in-law helped us out with the crib bedding since I couldn't find anything I liked in the stores. She made this bumper! How perfect is it?! I love it so much! I think, other than this, we'll only be using a crib sheet. I've read that you're not supposed to use blankets to cover baby because he could get caught up in them and smother.My In-Laws also generously provided us with our travel system! It arrived today and I couldn't wait to get it out of the box and put together. Here's my little Biddle test driving it. : )
And finally, my 24 week belly pic:
1 comment:
I hate to tell you this but your belly button will never be the same after having a baby...unless of course you're one of those freaks of nature where everything just snaps right back where it was the day after the baby comes out. In that case I will dislike you very much ;) Just kidding.
Post a Comment