Wednesday, January 28, 2009

18 weeks!

There's really nothing new to report right now. I'm feeling the little one every day, mostly at night after dinner and we're watching TV (and of course, during Lakers games). I've also noticed that the little nudger likes his/her daddy's voice. S/he goes a bit crazy whenever he starts talking, it's so freakin' cute to me. We're going to have to get some ear phones so that I can play Mozart to my belly. We want this kid smart!

Mom and I will be heading off to Target on Saturday to order the baby's furniture! I am soooo excited! MyHoney found a set there that he really liked and let me tell ya, he did a good job! It's so nice! We also need to find a glider, but the samples they have in the store aren't very impressive and they're kind of spendy. I'm hoping to snag a deal on Craigslist for a good one.

And here's the obligatory belly pic!

And now for non-baby related news:

We found out that Boo is heading off to Korea when she's done with her training! I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I am that it wasn't Iraq or Afghanistan! We want her as far away from the bombs as possible! She said that she could always be deployed there later, but for now I'm going to live in my little bubble where such a thing wouldn't ever occur. Mom is already talking about going to visit her there. I can honestly say that I've never thought about going to Korea, but don't you think that would be cool? It's probably not something I'll be able to do, what with a newborn and all, but now that she planted the seed, and the more I think about it, the more I would love to go there! I've heard that it's beautiful. Just another item to add to the list of Things To Do Before I Die.

No comments: