Friday, January 9, 2009

15 weeks!

Another week has passed and I'm still feeling great! I know, I know... shut up Jen... but I can't help it! Trust me, I went 'round and 'round with my anxiousness at the lack of symptoms. For a good four days, I had myself convinced that something was wrong. "It's not NORMAL to feel so great during the 1st Trimester, something HAS to be wrong". Thankfully I'm the one that turned out to be wrong and the little one was just fine. The only thing that brought me peace of mind was the ultrasound at 12 weeks.

Our next appointment is in two weeks, and they say they may be able to tell us the sex of Baby B! We're so excited to find out!

Here's the new belly pic, taken by my hubs. Good thing too, 'cause I feel stupid smiling at myself in the mirror.

He was being gross to make me laugh, but I won't subject you to what he actually did to accomplish it...

In other news, today is my last day in my current position. MyHoney came down to help me move all my personal stuff out of my office. It's so surreal to know that all the people (well, except one) I've worked with for the last 2 years are leaving. The Office Supervisor position is still up in the air; they're only just now setting up interviews for it. So I'll be moving my happy butt down to the third floor Finance depatment for the time being. I'll probably do mostly clerical work there until I find out about the DC position, at which time I'll either delve into more in depth training with Finance or move yet again to the DC. I'll keep you updated : )

No comments: