On another note...
I think we have a little Lakers fan on our hands! I felt kicks for the first time on Saturday and again yesterday and both times they were during Lakers games! How funny is that?! It's such a cool feeling, I'll be lying there, minding my own business and yelling at Gasol or whoever and all of a sudden I feel a little *pop...pop* and then again, *pop...pop*. Almost like s/he is cheering or yelling right along with me! This kid is being brought up the right way!
I still haven't heard back about the job. They were supposed to let us know by the end of the week LAST week, but of course, something always happens. So now I should know by the end of the day today. I'm skeptical about that though, I think it'll be more like Friday before I find anything out. Keep your fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment