Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yay Us!!

Today is our seven month anniversary!! MyHoney took me out for dinner in celebration. He spoils me...

He went by the house today, but nothing new has been done to the outside. The inside is starting to look a lot better, though. He also went to talk to Brandye, our new home consultant. Evidently, the model that we got is very popular! People are on waiting lists for the next phase. Kinda makes us feel like the Jones'. But that's about as far as that analogy goes.

Ryan, Jaime and the girls drove through Phoenix on their way to his parents' house and surprised MyHoney at the store. That was nice for him, I just wish I could've seen them, too. I might be able to catch them on their way back on Saturday; we'll see. It's true what they say; you don't know what you have until it's gone. It's hard being away from all of our friends. Especially for me, since I have such a difficult time making new ones. I've kind of latched on to the ones I already have and it sucks that I can't pop over whenever and hang out for a while. But we're secretly working on moving all of them out here too ; ) hee hee.

That's all for now...

No comments: