Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Aggravation

I’m really in the wrong business! Imagine a job where you work for four or five hours a day and make $2,000.00. Then on top of that, you get to charge extra for anything above and beyond the scope of your regular day. Sounds pretty nice, huh? We have used the photographer who did our wedding for a few other events and have always been really happy with the end product. I absolutely LOVE our wedding album (you have to see it), it’s completely amazing. It’s digital and obviously took a lot of effort and an enormous amount of talent. I can’t say enough about it.

But, here’s what bugs me…

After forking out all that money, and referring a lot of other work to him, why is it now costing me another $300 to get a CD of 175 photos? Having the digital album is great, but it makes it really hard to share the photos with family and friends that are not living near enough to come see it. The loose pictures, or a CD of the pictures would make it a lot easier. But $300 is a crazy amount of money for a little silver disk! What to do? I want everyone to enjoy it, but don’t want to spend the money…

Hmmm…

No comments: