I married MyHoney almost seven months ago and have been living in wedded bliss ever since. And if you got through that sentence without snickering; what's the matter with you? Or with me for that matter. I guess I thought that everything would be like the Beach Boys song "Wouldn't It Be Nice". It has been mainly nice, just more "normal" than I thought it would be. We're like our parents for crying out loud, I just think it's funny.
So my new husband and I have moved from sunny California, the only home we've ever known (or in my case, remember) to equally sunny Arizona : )
We are currently living in my parents' trailer - don't laugh - since the first of August, while our new home is being built. It should be done in another four to six weeks. I'm hoping for four. We go by there every week and are really impressed with the way things are progressing. MyHoney takes pictures all the time. It's really cool to be able to witness the construction process on our very first home.
It's been a very exciting year for us and I'm hoping that 2007 will be just as great.
No comments:
Post a Comment