2 weeks ago
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
My Goodness!
It's been a busy couple of days, let me tell you! Most of Sunday afternoon and evening were taken up with driving to see the family in California, but obviously, so worth it. It wouldn't be Christmas without having your family around you! We had a great time with everyone, I was so happy that MyHoney was able to get these few days off. We stayed with my Grandma on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and the rest of the family came to us : ) I love it when everyone is together, even if only for a little while. Today was "Friend's Day". We saw the Jorgensen and Lewis families and got to spend a few hours with them (and Oh My Gosh, those babies are SO BIG!) I had a great time playing Play-dough on the floor and coloring the Little Mermaid with Dev and Lexi. We also got our wedding pictures today, YAY! I'm so happy to finally have them, seven months is too long to wait! I am now busy scanning them into the computer to send off to family and friends. That's all for now, I've been at this for hours...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment