Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wooooooo!!!!!!!

♥ ♪ MyHoney is freeeeeeeeee!!! ♪ ♥

I've dreamed of this day for years and it is finally here; MyHoney QUIT his STUPID job! Ahhhh!!!! ::dances around the room::

I didn't want to blog about it for fear of jinxing it ('cause that seems to've happened a couple times in the past), but now that it's done I can sing it to the world! Today was his last day at O'Reilly's and despite a little anxiety over leaving a job that he held for 13 years, I can say that we're both pretty excited that he doesn't have to go back to work at that place ever again!

We made a little celebration video. Forgive me in advance for the cheering and jumping around :)

Yep, he cut himself out of that horrendously ugly shirt! And for the record, I still want to set them on fire!

He starts his new job at the local KIA dealership tomorrow morning. I'm praying like mad that he's finally found a place that will appreciate and love him the way he deserves.

No comments: