Sunday, March 20, 2011

I lovf this man!

The days go by, life gets crazy, time spins out of control, and you forget to stand up on a chair every once in a while and announce to the world (or the wee one in your kitchen) that you adore his daddy! And that's really a shame. Because that man helped you make a super cute baby! That person works his tail off. And that person is your bestest friend in the whole wide world .

The things MyHoney has done for our family in the last 2+ years is incredible. He's the only one bringing the cash into the family. He's the one who was putting up with a nasty work enviornment until recently and then coming home to be the best daddy in the world. He's very supportive of me and my endeavors. He is wonderful and although I always think that, I don’t tell him nearly enough.

He is sweet, devilishly handsome, and one of the select few who truly gets me. Our sense of humor when we are together is questionable, but he never fails to make me laugh when I need it. He is an amazing dad and his little boy pretty much thinks the sun rises and sets to him (and he may be right). He is our hero and the rock of our family.

Thank you MyHoney, for all you do, for the things I forget to thank you for. For all the love you give me unconditionally. For how you love our son. You kick some serious tush mister, and I'm so glad you are mine.

Happy 10 year anniversary!

No comments: