- How far along?: 35 weeks
- Total weight gain: +34 pounds (that's up 4 since my last appt 2 weeks ago)
- How big is baby?: Approx 5 pounds 10 ounces (and about a foot long!)
- Maternity clothes?: Yep - I think I'm going to try and wear dresses and skirts exclusively now, the waistbands on pants and shorts are digging : (
- Stretch marks?: Nope, but I hate, hate, hate the linea!!
- Sleep?: Started going to bed a lot earlier, so feeling a bit more rested.
- Best moment this week?: Tie between hearing Wiggly One's heartbeat on Wednesday and finding out about my maternity leave yesterday!
- Movement?: Still wiggling away!
- Food cravings?: Oreos of the double stuffed variety- really helps with the weight gain...
- Labor signs?: Still getting Braxton Hicks
- Belly button in or out?: Still the same!
- What I miss: Never missed it before, but I really want some alcohol. A strawberry daiquiri sounds heavenly right now.
- What I'm looking forward to: Maternity leave!!
- Milestone: On to weekly appts now.
So I read that this kid is now the size of a honeydew melon... that explains a lot. He'll get a good wiggle session going and it'll feel like he's trying to come out of both sides of my stomach! It's really cool to watch, but sometimes not so fun to feel. MyHoney laughs at me when I eyeball the moving lumps and have a heart to heart with Wiggly about how it's not nice to punch mama!
I had my first weekly appt on Wednesday. Doc says that everything still looks perfect! Yay! After measuring the belleh he said he wanted to make sure that Wiggly is head down. Wow that hurt! He pressed down so hard! I could've told him myself that he was; I've been feeling hiccups down there for weeks! I was supposed to have the GBS test done, but he didn't have time and put it off till next weeks' appt. Fun.
I was hoping to be able to post the FINAL pics of the nursery, but again, nothing ever goes as planned. We have it 80% completed, we need to hang a shelf (and maybe buy another one), finish putting his toys away, make up his crib (need to buy sheets), set up his changing area, and move the recliner into the room. All his little clothes are hung up or put in drawers (they look so cute in there)! I also packed his diaper bag! I'll have to take some more pictures when everything is finished. I totally love the nursery, it's just perfect!
We're still looking for a family friendly vehicle. Neither of our cars is really ideal for hauling a little one around! If it comes right down to it, I can switch off the passenger side airbag in my truck and use that until we find a car we can afford, but I'm REALLY hoping it we won't have to do that!
I was informed yesterday that I was approved 12 weeks maternity leave! I.am.so.excited! I cannot wait to start it, but that won't be until the Wiggly One makes his debut, so I still have a while to wait. MyHoney also submitted paperwork for 4 weeks, I'm hoping they don't give him any trouble, his bosses tend to be a-holes.
Random note: I still need a pedicure. Especially if I plan to continue wearing flip flops to work ; )
Here's me at 35 weeks!
In non-baby-related news:
MyHoney got rims for his anniversary / Father's Day present. They are soooo nice! And only cost him $150! Oh the wonders that Craigslist holds! They are in absolutely perfect condition; only 2,000 miles on them : )
My Lil' Brudder had his appendix out! Then he had to be readmitted due to a fever and infection. He and FSIL came out to spend the weekend here! Woot!
1 comment:
Maaaaan my little nephew is growing!! Bet you can feel EVERYTHING that goes on inside the belleh! Poor Yo! It's all good though! That means he's active and healthy. =) I'm still waiting for more baby shower pics. I live vicariously through them. =) Anyway, my Mommy and brother should be out there soon....so please make sure that they are well taken care of. I just want them to be happy and healthy and glad that they moved. She's worried about not finding a job...and her pride is making her feel totally bummed about living at your parent's place for free....so if you guys can, please try to make her feel better about it. This is a BIG move for her.... Other than that...I'm SOOO jealous that they're going to be there when you have the baby!!! NOT FAIR!!!! =(
Post a Comment