- How far along?: 34 weeks
- Total weight gain: Update next week
- How big is baby?: Approx 5 pounds
- Maternity clothes?: Yep
- Stretch marks?: Nope, but that linea is still so gross!
- Sleep?: Not getting enough
- Best moment this week?:
- Movement?: He's my wiggly little dude!
- Food cravings?: Anything with berries.
- Labor signs?: Still getting Braxton Hicks and now occasional light cramping (no bleeding though)
- Belly button in or out?: Still the same!
- What I miss:
- What I'm looking forward to: The three day weekend!
- Milestone: NBR: MyHoney and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary yesterday!
Whew! Kind of flew off on a tangent there, didn't I? Ok, Laker vent over. In PG related news, my fingers are getting swollen! Not enough to make me take my ring off, but enough that I now have a light impression from it. I really hope I get to keep it on for the remaining six weeks. It's kind of a waste of money to go out and get a cheapy one at this point, but I am not ok with NOT wearing one. I'm also starting to get uncomfortable. It's getting harder and harder for me to find a position to sleep in that won't result in something being sore in the morning. My poor hips! I don't know how much more they can take! And I grunt every time I turn over (it's a very ladylike sound). I may just be hitting that wall of "get this kid out" sooner than I expected!
It also doesn't help when co-workers and other people comment on my size. I am NOT ready to explode, thank you very much! What kind of person says that to a pregnant woman? Also, the looks of horror I get when I say that I still have about six weeks to go... those suck too. Someone out there really needs to put a list together of the Things You Should NEVER Say to a Pregnant Woman and just post it up everywhere. That person would be forever loved and adored.
So, last week I promised pics from our baby shower, and here they are. These are by far not all of them, but FSIL couldn't email them all at once. She's sending me a CD, so you'll probably be seeing more of them when I finally get it.
The belleh with a cute little "It's a Boy" confetti thing stuck to my dress.
The cake! It was so cute and tasted like pure heaven!
Me and my MIL pigging out on the awesome tacos!
Me and MyHoney
The "loot" ; )
Present from my Yo! She couldn't be there ::sniffle:: but her presence was definitely felt!
My grandma crocheted three blankets for the Teeny One. They're so soft and so beautiful! I don't think he'll ever actually use them for anything other than pictures. Don't want to get spit up or poo on them!
My MIL made this blanket (have I mentioned before how amazingly talented she is)? It matches everything else in the nursery : )
Playing the "How Big is Mama?" game
MyHoney with baby's namesake (one of our best friends)
Me and my parents
Me and my grandma. She always calls the belleh her "balóncito" (that's "little ball" for all you non-spanish speaking folks)
Me and our hosts; my FSIL and our friend Travis
Left to right: My Lil' Brudder, FSIL, Jen (Trav's girlfriend), Trav, Me, MyHoney, Meg and Pete (Trav's roomates)
Rest assured, there WILL be more pictures later!
Other family news: my Lil' Brudder had his appendix out! He was in a lot of pain there for a while, but he's doing better now; as he says "at least I'm not preggo"... I guess that means he's ok? My Boo is still awaiting her official orders, but she busted out of the Fort for the weekend. I got to see her briefly today when she came to the office. She'll be going with my parents and Baby Brudder this weekend to visit Lil' Brudder in Cali. I'll see her again before she has to report back on Monday afternoon. Hopefully she'll get her paperwork soon so she can come home and spend time with us!
Comparison shot. The first is from 24 weeks, I loved the picture so much that I wanted to duplicate it 10 weeks later. The lighting was very different, but I think it came out pretty good anyway. Check out the difference in belleh size! Wow!
1 comment:
Love the pics! I still wanna see more!!! =D Noel says you're hiding a beach ball under there. Don't worry! I slapped him for you!!! That ALSO needs to go under the list of things NOT to tell a pregnant woman! Insensitive louts!!! *I* think you look FABULOUS my dear! I would kiss your little ball if I could! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my little nephew and I haven't even met him yet! *tear*
Anyway, here's the important question: What kind of cake was it???? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
Post a Comment