MyHoney took me out to celebrate our little boy. Oh, how I love Olive Garden! I got to wear my cute new polka-dot dress and favorite peep-toe heels! I looked rockin' if I do say so myself ; )
I was really surprised at how packed it was for a Wednesday night. I got my first stranger comment there too. The waitress came by to see if we were done with our appetizer, but there was one bruschetta piece left and I told her we weren't done and reached for the piece at the same time. She smiled and said, "Gotta let mama eat!" I started cracking up. Then, MyHoney added "Yeah, better watch your fingers!" And I died. It was the most hilarious thing I'd ever heard!
We'll be working on the nursery some more this weekend! I'm hoping to get the crib all put together. Finding bedding is proving to be a very hard thing, nothing out there is really meeting my "vision", it's all too... babyish... I know that sounds dumb, but I'm not really a fan of the baby blue movement that seems to have taken over the Babies R Us.
Here are this weeks' Belly Pics: Lakers Edition

I was really surprised at how packed it was for a Wednesday night. I got my first stranger comment there too. The waitress came by to see if we were done with our appetizer, but there was one bruschetta piece left and I told her we weren't done and reached for the piece at the same time. She smiled and said, "Gotta let mama eat!" I started cracking up. Then, MyHoney added "Yeah, better watch your fingers!" And I died. It was the most hilarious thing I'd ever heard!
We'll be working on the nursery some more this weekend! I'm hoping to get the crib all put together. Finding bedding is proving to be a very hard thing, nothing out there is really meeting my "vision", it's all too... babyish... I know that sounds dumb, but I'm not really a fan of the baby blue movement that seems to have taken over the Babies R Us.
Here are this weeks' Belly Pics: Lakers Edition
I found this at Target and had to have it. MyHoney, being the Gear Head that he is, I'm sure our little dude will be a car guru just like his daddy : )
No comments:
Post a Comment