Monday, October 13, 2008

Birfdays!

We went to Vegas for our birfdays! Mom and Dad took us (Me, Lil Brudder, FSIL and BabyBrudder) for a weekend and we had so much fun!

We walked around till our feet hurt.

Drank till the room started spinning (not BabyBrudder!!), and gambled not at all. We went to the buffet at Flamingo and ate till our pants were uncomfortable and then went to see the sharks at Mandalay Bay.

Today is Daddy's birfday, but we went over to the house yesterday and had an awesome cookout. The steaks were soooo gooood and.the.cheesecake.was.divine.

MyHoney and I are going to the Fair this week (I'll be "sick" on Thursday...maybe Friday too LOL). I can't wait, it should be so much fun!

We're getting letters from Boo about her military experience. So far, it sounds like she's doing well; even though the gas chamber kicked her butt! She would love to get letters from her family and friends, if anyone wants to send her something, just let me know and I'll give you the address. Keep her in your prayers. Love you Boo!

No comments: