Ok, first, my Yo had her baby! Almost a month early, but everything is fine and everyone is healthy. Gavin Noel Morales was born at 9:19 at 5 pounds, 1 ounce. I haven't been able to get ahold of them to congratulate, but I've been in contact with her brother and he filled me in on everything. I'll post pictures of my adorable little nephew when they send me some!
Second, I put the finishing touches on Devin's birthday present. It's the cutest little doll! I found the pattern for her online a few months ago and was itching to try it out. I took pictures of "Lucy", but won't post them until after I give her to Dev.
And last, but definately not least, My Lakers DOMINATED the Heat in yesterday's game at 108-66. Kobe and Gasol are proving to be a great combination. Do I smell another championship?? I think so!!! There was one play in the third quarter that got me up off the couch cheering and waking My Honey who was dozing in the chair. Here's a link to the video highlight if you want to see it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38DOBtl2H74.
Whew! It was great! Yesterday was great! Being an Auntie is really great! Just thought I'd share!
No comments:
Post a Comment