Friday, December 14, 2007

I only have six things left to make!

Maybe, just maybe, I can squeeze everything out on time! Of course, these last few projects are the larger ones, but still...

I’ve been so bad lately, trying to get everything done in time. I’m neglecting my house and my dogs, but not MyHoney (never MyHoney), I come home every day, cook dinner and then sit down on the couch and crochet my little butt off. The dishes don’t get done until they’re a stinky pile on the counter and MyHoney actually had to do the laundry ‘cause I let him run out of clean undies. I’m so bad. I even had to cut people off the list. I really wanted to give a little something to each of my co-workers; just a cute little ornament, but they take so long to make that I had to give up on them. I’m planning a crochet marathon for this weekend (*ack* I also have to decorate the tree!) if I can punch out the rest of my family list, I’ll try to do stuff for friends and co-workers. But right now, it doesn’t look good.

MyHoney has been offered another store within the same district. This one is fully staffed, so he’ll actually be able to take regular days off; and its closer to home, which is nice. He doesn’t want to commit to it yet because he STILL hasn’t heard back about the warehouse job. I’ve given up on it, I don’t think anyone should have to wait this long to find out if they got a job or not. I told him to go ahead and take the other store and just leave the warehouse alone. They wouldn’t even return a call from Stupid Boss when he tried to find out if MyHoney got it or not.

I talked to my Yo yesterday on the way home (I was trying not to fall asleep on the freeway and die!) and she told me that her doctor had taken her off work and was making her stay home. She’s going crazy out of her mind with boredom. See? Just another reason why they should be living here instead of Texas’ armpit. There’s so much to do here. Or, at the very least, they could get a computer so she can have something to do other than watch TV. I told her she should pick up crochet. Then I changed my mind when I realized that she would be able to make all the fabulous gifts that I’M supposed to be making for BabyYo. Sorry, she’ll just have to find her own hobby!

I’ll post pictures of all my creations after Christmas. That way no one will know what they’re getting before then. : )

TTFN

No comments: