We went last week to help mom and dad finish packing up the house. Mom put me in charge of the yard sale and I raised over $200 for them (I know, I'm good). We also moved lil' bruder into grandma's house where he'll be until the wedding. I told him that once they're married, they absolutely must move out to AZ and be with the rest of the family. See, I told you I'm working on getting everyone out here *teehee* We also set up temporary digs for mom and Cec. They'll be with grandma until the second week in June. I'm so jealous that they're going to get spoiled by grandma for so long! Then they're coming out here so mom can start her new job at the Corporate office with me. She'll be right down the hall, how cool is that? We finally moved my Cyclone out here too (my road sofa!). It's so long, it didn't even really fit on the trailer, we had to rope it shut, haha! But now it's sitting in our garage, looking all cool and stuff; so I'm excited.
My Auntie had my wedding dress preserved for me as a gift and I got it back a couple of weeks ago. *Yay* I was also able to finally pick up my bouquet, which I had professionally freeze dried and framed. It's been almost a year since I dropped it off! But now it's hanging on my wall with MyHoney's boutonniere and our invitation. I'm so happy that we now have most of our wedding "memorabilia". Our collection will be completed when we get the cd of all of our wedding pictures; which will be a present from mom and dad for our anniversary. It'll be a year on the 21st! *WOOHOO!!!*
So that brings us up to speed. I'm going to try to get back to CA again next weekend and go with my Future Sister in Law (FSIL) to order her dress (yay!). *Sigh* very busy busy!!