Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 Months!

I'm going to have to come to terms with the fact that I just don't have the time or motivation to blog as much as I used to. I'm am still going to continue to do it; I can't promise even weekly posts, but I will try.

So my little guy turned 10 months two weeks ago and is continuing to amaze and surprise me on a daily basis. He now:

  • Freely climbs stairs (when we let him).
  • Has 2 1/2 teeth. The two top ones are fully visible and there's a third coming in on the bottom, but it's still a teeny nubby.

  • Can feed himself using the pincer grab and he's eating all kinds of different table foods.
  • Says "dada," "mama," "dog," "good," and a word that could be "tickle" but ends in m, so sounds like "tickum."
  • Waves hello and goodbye.
  • Gives the best slobbery sloppy baby kisses : )
  • Is a super fast crawler.
  • Is cruising like a champ and pulling up on anything that'll stand still (and some things that won't; including the dogs).

  • Is totally fascinated with the dogs' bowls (much to mama's dismay).

The changes I see in my baby lately are nothing short of mind boggling. I am totally in love with the little person he's becoming and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

I spent the better part of an hour trying to get his monthly photo taken and the one at the top of the post is the best I could get. The other ones all look like this:

Le sigh

No comments: