Friday, January 29, 2010

Sick Baby

My poor little baby is sick yet again. I cannot wait to get him out of that daycare. He's been sick just about every month since he started. This time it's bronchiolitis (sp?) and ANOTHER ear infection. He's been running a fever since yesterday, has a runny nose, congestion, coughing and projectiled a couple of times. When his fever hit 102, I took him in. The pediatrician set us up with breathing treatments and he will be on another round of antibiotics. I hope he feels better soon.

1 comment:

Your Yo said...

Oh my poor sweet baby Yo. =( We're sending lots of love in hopes it'll make him feel better soon!

Lets hope that all these ickies just help to make his immune system stronger! Though I'm happy that Gavin has only gotten sick once, my inlaws make me feel like I never take him anywhere, and say that I may as well build a barrier around our house. I take him everywhere, so he gets to see plenty of people, but apparently that's not enough. I guess I'm supposed to "let" him get sick by letting him be around sick people whenever possible because I can't protect him forever. I'm not stupid. I know that when he goes to school, he'll be around all kinds of stuff....but I'd also like to think that I'm doing the best I can to keep him healthy. And for once, I'd like to think that I'm doing a good job....but I guess not. Funny that the one time he got sick, it was from my MIL. Perhaps I just need a barrier to protect him from THEM.

Anyway, I know you're doing a GREAT job with Ryan! I bet that as soon as he's home with his mama, he won't get sick nearly as often...if at all. Everyone will be MUCH happier...and because of that, MUCH HEALTHIER too! Kiss his little head for me!