- He's a lot more talkative! He wakes up in the morning and will hold a 10 minute conversation with his daddy while getting dressed for the day.
- He'll look at you if you call his name.
- He laughs at everything! Especially his goofy daddy who likes to play peek-a-boo with him.
- He takes his "solids" like a champ! He's tried all of the stage 1 vegetables. His favorite is peas. We're giving him bananas right now and surprisingly, he's not much of a fan.
- He's refusing to nap. Not such a big deal for me during the day because he's at daycare, but I really feel the effects when I try to put him down for the night. On days when he hasn't slept well, it's definitely a struggle.
- He's still working on perfecting the belly-to-back roll over. He doesn't do it much; usually when he gets fed up with tummy time. He's tried back-to-belly a few times, but gets stuck about halfway. It's so funny to watch!
- He's more interested in the myriad of toys that surround him. His favorite is this guy:
He jitters when you pull on him and makes a rattle sound. My Little doesn't go anywhere without his Phlump. - He can almost sit up! He's still very wobbly, so we have to keep him balanced, but he can keep himself in a seated position without tipping forward.
He's been sleeping in his own room for a few weeks now. I can't tell you the difference it's made in the quality of sleep for all of us! We were a co-sleeping family before where he slept in bed with us. Every movement from MyHoney or myself would wake him up and he'd decide that he was hungry again. There's nothing to jostle him in his crib, so he sleeps for much longer.
I think that's all, though I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I've totally lost my memory... along with my hair. I've read it's fairly common to start losing your hair when your baby is about 3 months old, but this is absolutely ridiculous. If I rake my fingers through my hair I can pull out 10-15 strands at a time; every.singe.time. It's borderline disgusting. And we won't even talk about the state of my shower drain. I miss many things about being pregnant, one of the biggest ones being the glorious pregnancy hair! ::sob::
1 comment:
Hey Yo! Can you MAIL me a copy of that picture at the top (where he's sitting & holding onto that white throw? I want to put it up in my living room. I would copy it and print it out...but I don't have a printer. Anyway, hugs and kisses to the fam bam!
Post a Comment