Friday, June 5, 2009

36 Weeks!!

Weekly Survey
  • How far along?: 36 weeks
  • Total weight gain: +36 pounds
  • How big is baby?: Approx 6 pounds and about 13 inches long!
  • Maternity clothes?: Yep
  • Stretch marks?: Umm... yes. I found them today. I don't know how long they've been there. At least they're on the bottom where I can't see them without a mirror!
  • Sleep?: Minimal. Little Wiggler likes to wake his mama up at least 4 times a night now. Add in the pee breaks and waking up to turn over and I'm the walking dead.
  • Best moment this week?: Finding out I'm one step closer to the med free birth I'm planning : )
  • Movement?: Still wiggling away!
  • Food cravings?: I'm dying to try the new mango slushy thing at Jack in the Box. It looks so yummy!
  • Labor signs?: Still getting Braxton Hicks
  • Belly button in or out?: Still the same! (but it looks pretty funny)
  • What I miss: Being able to turn over in my sleep. I hate having to wake up to turn over!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Wiggly's arrival!
  • Milestone:

I finially got the GBS test done at my appt on Tuesday. It's seriously wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Literally took 5 seconds. Awesome! And I got the results back this morning; they were negative! Now I get to labor at home as long as I want! Woo hoo!

We still haven't locked down a family vehicle and it's really starting to stress me out. I actually had a nightmare that we had to strap the little one to the bed of my truck because we didn't have anywhere else to put him. I was crying and looking out the back window the whole way home. Horrible! We have a couple that we're looking into. I really hope we find one soon!

I think I may have found a way to make enough money from home so that I won't ever have to come back to the hellaciousness that is my job. I'm still learning about it, but what I do know about it makes me very excited. My dream of being a stay at home mom just might come true, and I'll still be able to help MyHoney with the bills in this crappy economy.

In other news, the Lakers kicked butt on Thursday night! Yay! One down, three to go!

Here's the 36 week belleh!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's about when I got my stretch marks with Clara. I thought I was home free and then James was looking at my belly one day and said "what's that?" Sure enough, way on the bottom...there they were. Dangit!
Can't wait to see the little one! Good luck with the med free birth, I didn't have an epidural either. It was hell but I made it...have you talked to a midwife/doula? They could come to your house and coach you until you were ready to go to the hospital, just a thought.